If you lose your job, fail to get promoted or suffer other changes in your job for complaining to your boss or someone else in your workplace or to an administrative agency like the Pennsylvania Human Relation about any sort of discrimination or sexual harassment or a hostile work environment you may have a case against your employer for retaliation.

Fried Law Offices understands that it takes courage to report such violations, and will aggressively defend your rights under the law against retaliation. In most cases you must file first with an administrative agency where you must meet the filing deadlines (see tabs for EEOC,PHRC and other administrative agencies)

Retaliation can take many forms, and you should consult Fried Law Offices if you think you have suffered from retaliation.